Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday America QP's

I hope you're enjoying your summer. We've been so busy I've taken a break from the scrapbooking world, but I'm ready to hit it again. Forgot how much fun I had doing these! :)

Well, Carolyn over at DigiCyberscraps has given us some really fun stuff to work with. They're from her Happy Birthday America Kit and you can find out how to get it from her BLOG. Here is the preview along with some playful things I've done with them for my own scrapbook, using nothing but elements from her kit, of course!







(he insisted I switch the color to BLUE - picky little boy! lol!)





I tried to make some of them pretty plain so if you wanted to do something other than 4th of July you could - lot's of folks out there not from America! I know, I know - the purpose is to just drop the pics in, write a little something on the page and go - you can do that too if you want. :) Have fun!

Sorry, link expired.

(Please remember after a week the links get taken down but you can still buy them in her store!)