Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bring May Flowers QP

Today's freebie Quick Pages are from Carolyn's "Bring May Flowers" kit - her follow up from "April Showers". See her BLOG for details on how to purchase it.




I am sorry to say I only have two quick pages for you today. I didn't have time to play with this beautiful kit Carolyn put together to do it justice - I'm in the middle of chapter three of my novel and trying to get the family out for a week of camping! Eek! I hope you enjoy these two pages all the same - I chose bright colors because I LOVE bright and cheery pages in my scrapbooks.


Here are the pages with some pics I took of my daughter enjoying the tulips this Spring:



Sorry link expired



Please remember that these freebies are only up for a week, and then they go down and are still available through Carolyn's store, so grab them soon! Til later! :)