Thursday, April 30, 2009

Word Art, Free Kit - Oola-la!

Yikes! I had an unexpected play practice to run my daughters to, so I completely messed up getting the word art to you yesterday. Here's a LO I did with the word art - the word art is what I made up for Mistybelle's quote challenge over at Stone Accents Studio Forum.


Rainbow and frame) Mistybelle's Sweet Sunshine kit
(Paper) Jeanette Bollinger's Painted Rainbow Papers
(The sun) April Skies - Designs by Sarah Bennett
(Umbrella) Spring Rain - Skrapper Digitals




Here's the preview of the download:

Download Word Art HERE.

And then I thought I'd tell you about Stone Accent Studio's new welcome freebie collab. It's called Lilly Pond, and you get it free!




Go HERE to check it out. They're also about to revamp the whole look of SAS since it has a new owner, and they're doing contests and things all surrounding that - so if you're a designer, you might be interested - prizes and all!



Here's a little LO I made using the Lilly Pond kit...


Done with Ambowife Design's part of the kit.

See ya later! I've got a very busy weekend ahead of me - it starts early with today. The good news is - the play is over after Saturday! :)