Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Seeing Things in B&W

Ahhh.... Another bunch of quick pages. :)

I don't say a whole lot on this blog because I have another blog for that - I just figure you come here for the freebies. ;) However, I think I'm going to start uploading some sample layouts and more word art - just kinda depends on how much time I have.

I left my pages a little plain because I thought it would be great to add some other dark colors to them... I love a splash of color against a b&w page. Here's a little sample of what I mean:


So - ready for the quick pages of the day? Here's the preview of what you're downloading - made with the B&W kit by Carolyn of Digicyberscraps. This is a fun kit - I plan to do a lot more with this when I'm not going out of town and running the kids to and from play practice all the time! (Thank goodness the last showing of that is May 2nd!)



Sorry, link expired...



Please remember the quick pages stay up only for a week unless they are part of a blog train.

Tomorrow I will have another word art freebie to download - this time with COLOR!