Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Faith Anew QP's are Finally HERE!

Yay! They are FINALLY here! Silly computer crashing on me like that! Ah well, all's well that ends well - I have buried the old laptop and moved on to a desktop with more memory, and my husband has started to see that I really DO need those nifty memory sticks. I have filled 10 GB in 5 days.... Yikes! Scrapper's hazard, I'm afraid....

So what you came for. Here is a preview of all three freebies...




Made with Carol's Faith Anew kit:




Here are some layouts I did with the QP's - I thought I'd show this time how I like to change things up - sometimes I leave room for journaling, but you don't have to fill the space at all, or you can add another picture. As a bonus quick page, I redid the green one to leave a place for a picture up at the top like this one of my 2nd daughter and her good friends (ribbons are not on quick page but are a part of her Faith Anew kit):


This one is done with a picture put at 75% opacity,
and then I put another paper from Faith Anew behind
it - the paperclip is in the kit too. Or - you can
always journal! LOL! Oh - I flipped the page too... I decided
I wanted it to look like she was thinking about what she was
before - a LITTLE girl. :)This is my daughter's baby picture put
with a picture that reminds me of her goofy teen moments...




I thought this one would make a lovely Mother's Day page
if you didn't want to do Easter...



And now, the link! Be sure to get them quick because they'll only be up a week, and then they go into Carol's store. Tomorrow I'll have some word art freebies up, and then Thursday I'll have the Keep on Truckin' pages up - so see you then!

Sorry, link expired





HAPPY ST PADDY'S DAY!